If you’re looking to make some extra cash but have little business experience or little money, then starting an online free home based business could be for you.
By beginning with a free home based business you will gain the experience and the capital you will need to really take your earnings to the next level. You will learn what works and what doesn’t. The risk in a free home based business is nothing - so you have nothing to lose!
Any one can be successful with a free home based business but it does take time and lots of it. Having some funding will speed the process up and a good strategy is to use half of your profits towards paid advertising.
The following free home based business requires little knowledge, no financial investment and provides a firm foundation for the future. Here’s what you need to build your own free home based business:
Find a free program with a wide range of products for your free home based business. This way you will be able to experiment with different markets to find the one, which works, for you.
Choose a program, which has been around for more than 10 years. One with the largest possible number of affiliates (or members) and with a step-by-step training program.
The program must provide no cost advertising pages for your free home based business to use.
To start, select a product where you are paid to give something away. As your skills grow, you can move to selling more costly items from your free home based business.
There are a number of advertising options for a free home based business. Traffic exchanges, free advertising directories, blogs and forums are the most widely used. You can also submit articles with your tinyurl (see below) in the bio line at the bottom of the work.
(c) Page or URL Rotator
A URL rotator is a must for an online free home based business. It will allow you to send all your advertising to one place – the rotator. It then shares all the incoming hits amongst the products you have chosen advertise.
Having a rotator allows you to change products without having to go back and change all the advertisements for your free home based business.
There are many excellent free rotators on the web. A good one will provide you information about the number of page hits sent to each product and where the incoming hits came from.
Most page rotators have quite long names. These can be off-putting to prospective customers. So go to a site named www.tinyurl.com. There you can type in a long name. It will be shortened into something which works better with your advertising campaigns (and protect your precious affiliate commission).
Pulling it all together:
1. Load up the page rotator for your free home based business with web pages of all the products you wish to sell. I suggest starting with no more than three.
2. Then create a tinyurl for your page rotator.
3. Place advertisements in every directory you can find
4. Add your link to the bottom of your emails
5. Join every free traffic exchange you can
6. Write and submit an article per week with your tinyurl in the bio line
7. Find a number of active forums and post helpful messages making sure your tinyurl is included in your signature line.
8. Start you own free blog. Put a new entry in your blog at least once per week. Make sure there are plenty of links to your free home based business products from your blog. Always announce your blog updates using the tool at www.pingomatic.com.
Your objective is to get as many links back to your page rotator as you possibly can. The more people who see you links the more traffic to your rotator and the more sales you will make.
There it is, the basis of a free home based business and the start of your online empire.
To your success!